Blueprint Gaming is a leading developer of HTML5 software and casino games to major online & mobile casinos. As a member of a large international gaming group, we are able to draw upon the tremendous resources within the group to offer the highest quality product and career opportunities. Our key customers include William Hill, Sky Vegas, Virgin, Jackpotjoy, 888, Bet365 and other leading online gaming operators.
We are seeking software engineers to join our team in Newark office where full training and support will be provided. We have a UK development team of over 100 people including game design and artwork development, with new team members regularly joining our expanding business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Development of C++ and HTML5 applications for deployment via online gaming
- Work alongside in-house software engineers, graphic artists, design, audio and QA teams to develop new games
- Communication with third parties on the delivery and integration of games into their platforms
- Higher education degree in Computer science or similar
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Think you have what it takes to join our fast paced and exciting industry? Then we welcome your application. Please note this is an office-based role.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
The personal data in your application will be used for the sole purpose of filling the job role. We do not keep the CV on our system therefore in the event of unsuccessful application, the information provided by you will be permanently deleted.