SENIOR NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
We are a leading supplier of gaming machines and digital content to land based venues, server-based gaming networks and online & mobile casinos. As a member of the Gauselmann Group, we are able to draw upon the tremendous resources within the group to offer the highest quality product backed by the financial strength and stability of one of the largest privately owned gaming companies in the world. Key customers include Sky, William Hill, Inspired Gaming, 888, Bet 365 and other leading online gaming operators. We are currently recruiting a Senior Network and Systems Administrator to join our support team. You will be required to demonstrate a high degree of technical ability to deliver 1st class support for a variety of technologies and applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Windows Desktop & Server support (Windows 10 & Server 2016+)
- Designing, implementing, and supporting LAN/WAN networks
- Manage and work within strict Service Level Agreements for fault restoration and resolution
- Maintaining, updating, and securing systems and databases
- Identify and manage any escalated faults, liaising with third party suppliers for major incidents or network improvements
- Monitor data traffic and controls network resource performance to ensure high-quality transmission
- 3+ years in a similar senior role (within a mid/large enterprise)
- Technical certification MSSE, CCNP (Other)
- Advanced understanding of IOS, VLAN, STP, BGP, OSPF routing and switches technologies
- Experience of implementing and managing security controls on network access control systems such as Firewall, IDS, WAF and network segmentation technologies
- Technical experience of O365, M365 and Azure administration, with a particular focus on security controls and capabilities
- Ability to apply troubleshooting methodology to isolate and resolve root cause of reported issues
- Experience implementing fibre networking
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform/Ansible (infrastructure as code)
- Experience of hosting web applications across a wide variety of Webserver and Database technologies
- PowerShell scripting or other versatile scripting language
- Advanced Linux knowledge/experience
- Proficiency in Splunk/Grafana/ELK
Due to 24/7 operation, candidate must be willing to be available for out of hours support.
Think you have what it takes to join our fast paced and exciting industry? Then we welcome your application.
Please direct your CV to Adam Shepherd [email protected]
The personal data in your application will be used for the sole purpose of filling the job role. We do not keep the CV on our system therefore in the event of unsuccessful application, the information provided by you will be permanently deleted.