Blueprint Gaming are a growing online software business, based in Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire. Supplying operators including Sky Vegas, Bet365, William Hill. We operate internationally including UK, Scandinavia, Spain and Italy and have aggressive international expansion plans.
A new role has emerged for a bright and motivated individual to assist the existing Analyst team with capturing and analysing game positioning & performance data. Using standard & industry specific KPI’s to make calculated recommendations to maximise the early life of new releases & keep our top performing games in key positions. Information & ideas will be fed back to management, games design & shared with our operators to maximise the potential of our market leading products.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop within the company in this fast paced industry. They will be responsible for gathering data mainly from internal sources & presenting them in the most informative formats. The successful candidate would need to be confident in taking ownership of processes currently in place & show initiative to develop & improve our business insight methods.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designing & implementing a system to optimise game performance based on site positioning. Correlating top existing games performance with optimum positioning & monitoring new releases to maximise potential user bas
- Use market data to evaluate the best games in each market
- Sourcing/Preparing data for senior analysts in various formats
- Designing and implementing novel ways of gleaning insight from data
- Reporting key information to management teams
- Preparing data & analysis on game performance to aid future design
- Management & storage of performance data
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis duties
- Analytical Degree, QBE or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & an analytical/numerical brain essential
- Good eye for detail & ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of slot games & SQL would be an advantage but not a requirement
Think you have what it takes to join our fast paced and exciting industry? Then we welcome your application. Please note this is an office-based role.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
The personal data in your application will be used for the sole purpose of filling the job role. We do not keep the CV on our system therefore in the event of unsuccessful application, the information provided by you will be permanently deleted.