Blueprint Gaming is a leading UK based game studio and part of Germany’s Gauselmann Group. We create exciting slot games for the Global online and mobile markets and our games are also available to be played on over 100,000 land based gaming terminals across the UK, Germany and Italy.
As well as our original content, which have become established firm favourites, we have developed successful slots based on a broad range of third-party brands, offering players familiarity and operators unique marketing opportunities.
Our design and development team strive to push creative boundaries in the creation of slots that are as successful for our operating partners as they are entertaining and engaging for our players. We have an excellent mix of people and would like to expand our team with a brand-new role to continue our success.
We are looking someone who is proactive and interested in data and numbers. You will need to possess excellent Excel skills, with good attention to detail and also be experienced in producing and delivering Presentations.
It is anticipated this will be a varied and diverse role with the successful applicant undertaking a variety of tasks, including:
- Internal reporting providing information/data to commercial team
- Modelling new customer contract renewals/deals/promotions
- Analysing of customer data
- Reviewing revenue and analysing trends
- Presenting data to non finance teams
- Preparing customer statements, and identifying and investigating any anomalies
- Highly skilled & advanced in Excel with the ability to manipulate and analyse large datasets efficiently.
- Demonstrate a proactive outlook in approaching tasks and problem-solving.
- Display a keen interest and aptitude in working with data and numbers.
- Possess excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy in data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations, dashboards, and reports using tools like Power BI/PowerPoint.
What we offer:
As part of the Blueprint team, you will have access to some great benefits including:
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Company-wide bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech Scheme
- On-Site parking
- Company events
- Casual Dress
- Development and progression opportunities
Job Type: Full-Time Office based. Monday to Friday
Other Essential Requirements:
- Must be a UK resident
- Must be able to work from our office in Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire
- Due to the nature of the business, under 18’s are unable to be considered for any roles within the company
Think you have what it takes to join our fast paced and exciting industry? Then we welcome your application. Please note this is an office-based role.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
The personal data in your application will be used for the sole purpose of filling the job role. We do not keep the CV on our system therefore in the event of unsuccessful application, the information provided by you will be permanently deleted.