Technical Support Administrator
Location: Newark-On-Trent, UKApply Now
We are a leading supplier of gaming machines and digital content to land based venues, server-based gaming networks and online & mobile casinos. As a member of the Gauselmann Group, we can draw upon the tremendous resources within the group to offer the highest quality product backed by the financial strength and stability of one of the largest privately-owned gaming companies in the world.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Technical Support Administrator will act as the first point of contact to customers calling in to our Newark based service desk to report issues or faults with Blueprint Machines products. Customers range from Gaming Centres, Bingo Halls and Public Houses.
- Required to log and resolve the issue over the phone, or alternatively escalate if you deem necessary. The responsibility of the position includes ensuring that all calls reach resolution.
- Will be accountable for the quality and accuracy of menu and game updates across the full range of Blueprints Cabinets. The role includes interpreting a content brief, to building the menu, testing the menu and finally dispatching it.
- Responsible for remote downloads via our internal MARS system. Identify efficiencies in the process to upload the content, as well as taking responsibility for the communication of the update to key stakeholders. The role will require problem solving and logic-based skills.
- Escalating calls to the Head of Aftersales & Head of Content; and ensuring ongoing dialogue with Key Account Managers, Operations Team and other internal departments.
- Manage your individual tasks whilst incorporating the overall team workload.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A knowledge of Blueprint Machines and the Gambling Sector.
- Experience of a fast paced B2B organisation, plus being able to work under the pressure that that brings.
- Strong communication skills including proficiency of Microsoft Office.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and confident in multitasking.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to meet set deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse information.
- Whilst full training will be given, a general understanding in Gaming Machines would be advantageous.
The company encourages and supports professional development and offers broad range of training and qualifications for their employees. The basic salary is supported by a generous bonus scheme and many perks offered by the business. Salary will be determined based on skills and experience.
Think you have what it takes to join our fast paced and exciting industry? Then we welcome your application.
The personal data in your application will be used for the sole purpose of filling the job role. We do not keep the CV on our system therefore in the event of unsuccessful application, the information provided by you will be permanently deleted.
Members of the Gauselmann Group
Blueprint’s logo, graphic assets and all other material is the company’s intellectual property and may not be copied, reproduced, replicated, distributed or displayed without written consent from Blueprint Gaming Ltd. Under no circumstances may Blueprint’s intellectual property be displayed in connection with inappropriate or harmful content, including without limitation on web sites containing offensive content or supporting illegal file sharing.
Blueprint Gaming Limited is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Our licences can be viewed here.
UK Gambling Commission Licence Numbers 000-006516-N-100884-11 and 000-006516-R-315838-006