Production and Deployment Manager
Location: Newark-On-Trent, UKApply Now
We are a leading supplier of gaming machines and digital content to land based venues, server-based gaming networks and online & mobile casinos. As a member of the Gauselmann Group, we can draw upon the tremendous resources within the group to offer the highest quality product backed by the financial strength and stability of one of the largest privately-owned gaming companies in the world.
We are looking for a Production and Deployment Manager to join our busy team.
Reporting to Head of Content.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Testing all game and system updates to troubleshoot possible issues in the live environment.
- Manage a team running game deployments across all cabinet instances.
- Owning the workflow, configuration and improvement of our Production Test process.
- Remotely manage menus through the Server Based Gaming System (SBG). Be the first point of contact for Corporate Accounts and the Sales Teams to maintain the Blueprint Estate via SBG.
- Continually improve the game deployment process by working across teams and getting organisational buy-in on changes.
- Track KPIs and produce reports to measure individual team and overall business success in rolling out the content to our customers.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- A self-motivated and goal-driven person.
- 2+ years of hands-on testing experience in quality assurance.
- Brilliant communication skills and a great ability to translate plan into action.
- Experience working at a fast paced B2B organisation and ability to work under pressure.
- IT proficiency including Microsoft Office.
- ‘Can do’ attitude and confident in multitasking.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Great attention to detail and ability to analyse information.
Company offers competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Please submit your application by email to James Lowe, Head of Content at Blueprint Machines at email@example.com
The personal data in your application will be used for the sole purpose of filling the job role. We do not keep the CV on our system therefore in the event of unsuccessful application, the information provided by you will be permanently deleted.
Members of the Gauselmann Group
Blueprint’s logo, graphic assets and all other material is the company’s intellectual property and may not be copied, reproduced, replicated, distributed or displayed without written consent from Blueprint Gaming Ltd. Under no circumstances may Blueprint’s intellectual property be displayed in connection with inappropriate or harmful content, including without limitation on web sites containing offensive content or supporting illegal file sharing.
Blueprint Gaming Limited is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Our licences can be viewed here.
UK Gambling Commission Licence Numbers 000-006516-N-100884-11 and 000-006516-R-315838-006